Feeling a little FOMO this year? Wish things were different (don’t we all!)? I’m here to share with you a twist on gratitude that will have you feeling truly grateful no matter what’s happening at home. Listen now for a mindset makeover that will open your eyes to the opportunities all around you.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- A unique perspective on gratitude to focus on this season
- The huge comparison trap we fall into all too often
- How to step up your gratitude and dive into new possibilities
- How to bring an “explorer mindset” to your business and personal life
“Lean into gratitude. Just trust that it’s all there and that it’s all happening.”
“In this world we’re in now, it’s so easy to get caught up in the comparison trap. The grass is always greener through Instagram filters!”
“What if we already have everything that we want and we just haven’t uncovered it yet?”
Discussed on the Show
Love the show? Then why don’t you:
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts.
- Subscribe to the show.
- Tag us on Instagram @go.to.gal or Jaclyn @jaclyn_mellone and let us know what you think or what and who you’d want to hear on the show!
- Want to become a Gal Pal? Head on over to this link to Become a Go-To Gal Podcast Insider