Episode #185. What if your business offered digital AND physical products in tandem? Subscription box guru Julie Ball is here to share how combining physical and digital offerings creates a unique experience for your clients. Listen now to find out why you might want to consider going physical, how to choose products your clients will love, and what it takes to deliver an unforgettable client experience no matter what business you’re in!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why adding a physical product to your digital offer changes everything
- How to create a welcome box to surprise and delight your clients
- What to buy and what *not* to buy when purchasing products
- Julie’s smart resource for automating thank you notes
- How physical products combat buyer’s remorse and up program value!
“I think we all need to wear shirts that say, ‘I’m not for everyone and that’s okay.’ That’s why there are hundreds of coaches out there. That’s why there are all kinds of different paths you can take in your life and in your business.”
“A service-based business can incorporate a product without becoming a product-based business. This is just a little treat for your customers to make them feel really, really loved. The time, effort, gratitude and love you put into this shows and people will feel it.”
“After high school, and even in college, I’d look back at myself and I’d say, ‘Oh, I had my priorities all wrong. I can’t believe I was just a cheerleader.’ Well, fast forward to now and I am leading 1,000s of women through my monthly subscription box for female entrepreneurs. I’m cheering them on in their business!”
Discussed on the Show:
- Ubrands for Wholesale Products
- Discount Mugs, 4 All Promos, 4Imprint
- Bulkbookstore.com, Bookdepot.com
- subscriptionboxbootcamp.com/welcomebox (use code: go-to for $10 off)
More About Julie:
Julie Ball is the Founder + Chief Sparkler of Sparkle Hustle Grow, a monthly subscription box and online community for female entrepreneurs. Julie leads thousands of women through personal development and business training in a way that’s fun and supportive. And through her coaching programs, podcast and book, she has helped hundreds of aspiring subscription box business owners turn their ideas into reality.
Wife. Mom. Corporate girl turned Entrepreneur. Subscription Box Coach. Outdoor enthusiast. Music Lover. Featured in Forbes, Business Insider, USA Today, POPSUGAR, and more.