Episode #51. Are you ready for a lesson in stepping out from behind your business, taking every opportunity and speaking up for your brand? Our fabulous teacher is the incredible Sandra Grahame. This woman went from not even thinking about starting a business to becoming the face of a successful brand.
In this episode, you’ll learn the mindset shifts that made the difference as Sandra put herself out there and the keys to landing those major opportunities. Tune in now!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- The exciting story of how Sandra and her friends ended up on Oprah
- How Sandra seized the opportunity to turn her friend club into a business
- The key to ‘getting lucky’ and landing amazing opportunities
- Why it’s so important to keep putting yourself out there day after day
- How Sandra overcome her struggle around being the face of her brand
- What you need to realize in order to overcome your fears of being your brand
- The mindset trick Sandra uses to fail forward and change her mindset
“The years that I stay hyper-focused, I notice a direct correlation to profits and happiness.”
“Oftentimes, things play out in a bigger, wilder, more beautiful way than you could ever imagine.”
“I literally thought my business would fail if I put my face on it.”
More about Sandra:
Entrepreneur, author and media go-to, Sandra’s been a guest on Oprah, The Today Show, CNN and featured in The New York Times, She has transformed the lives of thousands as the co-author of two books, published by Random House; The Smart Cookies Guide to Making More Dough and The Smart Cookie Guide to Couples and Money. Her most recent project has been a course and online community she created called The Soar Studio where she inspires and guides high-achieving women to create thriving businesses that support sustainable success on their own terms.
Sandra believes that they path to personal success while messy and imperfect, shouldn’t be about sacrifice and struggle and is passionate about helping others to live a richer and purposeful life.