Episode #37. It’s time for a PSA on the summer slump, Gals! Tell me, why is a season that’s so full of growth and abundance associated with slow business growth? I’m here to tell you that summer is coming…and it doesn’t have to be bad for your business.
I will be the first to raise my hand and say the summer slump was something I believed wholeheartedly for a period of time in my business. Because of that, the slump was a reality in my business for years. Today, I stand behind the fact that it doesn’t have to be that way. Tune in now to find out how to kick your summer slump habits and be abundant this season!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How the idea of a summer slow down trickles down from certain industries
- What may unintentionally cause you to believe that summers are slow
- Why your beliefs about the summer slump lead to the wrong clients
- How to make a conscious decision of what you really want out of summer
- The decisions you avoid making that end up leading to a slump
- How to get out of the backseat of your business and intentionally find success
“I so wholeheartedly believed that summer was going to be slower that I wasn’t really trying to change anything.”
“Recovering from a bad month financially AND emotionally takes work.”
“What do you want out of summer?”