Episode #87. Have you ever felt the call to take your business down a (seemingly) completely different path? Katie Krimitsos did and the Women’s Meditation Network is what she created by taking an incredible journey in her business. While a meditation podcast might have seemed like an outlier idea, Katie brought it in with an entire vision tightly connected to her purpose.
If making a big shift in your business is on the horizon, you’ll want to listen to this episode pronto. In addition to an inside look into Katie’s phenomenal business journey, you’ll also learn the power of focusing on one idea, why you might want to slow down your business and a unique business model that just might light you up.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why you might want a ‘publishing house’ business model
- How Katie scaled back her new business idea to fit her lifestyle
- When to make the decision to slow down your business
- The process of transitioning from one business model to another
- How focusing on one area can lead to greater success
- The mindset shift Katie made to value her work as a mom
- How to create a business by filling a need in the industry
“Change is always part of the equation. When and how much is the question.”
“When you focus on one thing, so much energy and love go into it that you can create an immense amount of prosperity.”
“For the work of being a mom, you don’t get financial dollars. Guess what? It’s okay.”
More About Katie:
Katie Krimitsos is a mom, wife, adventurer, podcaster, seeker and change maker. She’s committed to brightening the light of women around the world through the Women’s Meditation Network, which provides guided meditations and related resources specifically created with the special journey of women in mind. She’s passionate about giving women the tools, strategies and inspiration to live lives the truly love.