It’s time to take the heartfelt mission you have behind your business and build it into something even bigger. Like movement bigger. Yes, I believe in your power to lead! In this episode, you’ll hear from Rising Tide co-founder and Head of Community at HoneyBook Natalie Franke on building it all bigger through community and collaboration.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How to create a community that grows at a mind-blowing pace
- The mindset switch that will prepare you for your movement
- Why corporate collaboration actually works and how to do it
- How to rise in leadership as a part of any community
- The key to balancing a personal brand and a community brand
- And more!
“I know we’re competitors, but for just a moment can we look at each other as a community?”
“When you make a mistake, you can look at it as a failure or as constant learning.”
“Before you can be loved globally, you need to be known locally.”
Discussed on the Show:
More About Natalie:
Natalie Franke Hayes is an entrepreneur, mobilization marketer, community builder, and neuroscience nerd.
As one of the Founders of the Rising Tide Society and the Head of Community at HoneyBook, she leads tens of thousands of creatives and small business owners while fostering a spirit of community over competition around the world.