Episode #23. Don’t be fooled by the title! This episode is about so much more than eyelash extensions. I’m sharing an experience that, if you’re like me, you might be dealing with too. I see this topic come up a lot in the business world and lately, it’s come up for my clients again and again and again.
As personal brands, we are our businesses. That means that our identity and our mindset hugely affects our success. This is my honest story of a bad habit that became part of my identity and how I’m investing in myself to change that. You just might discover a sneaky way you’ve been limiting your business all along! Listen in now for a journey of self-discovery and business growth.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How the rules we set for ourselves can be very un-motivational
- The scary way your negative thoughts can create your identity
- Why you don’t see yourself the way other people see you
- How you might NOT be investing in yourself like you think you are
- What I did to reclaim my identity and invest in myself in a way that feels good
- The rules you might be making up for your business that keep you stuck
- Why finding the place where you make decisions from can define your success
- How to challenge the status quo for positive change in your life and business
“I created an identity of not deserving to spend money on myself that extended to other areas of my life.”
“I was spending so much on my team and my business growth, but I wasn’t investing in myself.”
“When you invest in feeling good and becoming the most confident version of yourself, that can only grow your business.”
“Are you making decisions based on who you were? Or are you making decisions based on who you want to be?”
“If you want to change the way your business is, you need to change the way you show up for yourself.”