Episode #42. Joining the podcast today is Jessica Kupferman! As the co-host and co-founder of the She Podcasts brand, Jessica has some very exciting things to share. We talk about everything from the early days of her business to the unique ways she’s running things now. Jessica even shares some pretty big things I didn’t know about that might just inspire you!
Ready for actionable advice and an inspiring story? Press play and listen to this fantastic episode with Jessica Kupferman.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How Jessica’s pivoted her business numerous times to find what fulfills her most
- Why Jessica used Kickstarter to launch She Podcasts Live
- How different partnerships work with Jessica’s skills and business goals
- What makes a partnership harder and how to best blend your energies
- Why it’s so important to put in as much or as little as your partner does
- The reason why Jessica’s community of women is so powerful
- The mindset shift that showed Jessica her ability to make strong decisions for herself
“That’s the beauty of partnerships: your role is going to be different with every relationship.”
“The older a friend, the harder a partnership is.”
“All of a sudden I was like, ‘I know what the hell I’m doing. I don’t need these people to tell me what to do.’”
More about Jessica:
Jessica Kupferman is the co-host and co-founder of the She Podcasts brand, which currently supports over 12,000 female podcasters and has a digital marketing reach of over 50,000 content creators. She Podcasts LIVE, the live event created for the She Podcasts community, was funded spring 2019 via Kickstarter for double the goal and sold 200 tickets with 30 days.
Jessica specializes in marketing and monetizing within the podcasting industry, and has been featured in magazines and websites such as Entrepreneur, Forbes, Business Insider, Social Media Examiner, and Yahoo Finance. She has also been a featured guest on podcasts such as Entrepreneur On Fire, Peter Shankman’s Faster Than Normal and the New Media Show. She has been honored to speak at The NAB Show, blogHer, Social Media Marketing World, Podcast Movement, and many other blog and podcasting conferences.