Episode #84. It seems like an appropriate time to bring up one of my favorite topics – gratitude! If you’re going to double down on gratitude at any point during the year, this is a good time to do it. That’s right. It’s time to get on the gratitude train if this is not already a daily practice for you. And yes, I just said daily practice.
In this episode, I’m sharing my gratitude practice with you and bringing up an obstacle that comes up this time of year. Tune in now to uplevel your gratitude mindset!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- The gratitude trigger that may get in your way
- Why gratitude doesn’t decrease the worthiness of your goals
- How to enjoy the journey of your business and your life
- What you can do to think bigger when you’ve hit all your goals
- My daily gratitude process – and something new I’m trying
“There’s an internal tug of war when we’re stretching ourselves for bigger things.”
“You can be grateful for everything you have and still want more.”
“In order to experience the joy of growing your business, you need to be in a place of gratitude.”