Episode #156. It’s time to celebrate the Go-to Gal podcast’s two-year anniversary with one BIG takeaway! There are so many things I want to share with you, but I narrowed it down to the biggest lesson I’ve seen from interviewing over 100 go-to gals and experiencing my own growth through this journey. Press play to hear the most important thing you can do for your business today!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why podcast growth comes with ups and downs
- The biggest takeaway from two years of Go-to Gal
- What I learned reflecting on 100+ interviews
- How to get out of the feeling that your market is oversaturated
- What you can do to take feedback and process your emotions
- Why I need your help with the Go-to Gal podcast!
“There’s so much more that I see for our Go-to Gal community and you’re a part of that. I want your input. We are co-creating this.”
“Taking care of our mental health the same way we take care of our physical health is the most important thing probably for all humans. But as entrepreneurs, it’s even more important.”
“It doesn’t have to be the big story…Oftentimes, it’s those little stories that really help us connect.”