Episode #103. Are you stuck in a negativity spiral? If you are, you may find yourself worrying, stressing and freaking out even when things are going good! Whether the negativity you experience is a passing moment or a way of life, we’re going to break down how to break the cycle in this episode.
Negativity can hit you at any stage in your business. Even if it hasn’t hit yet, you can prepare for that slippery spiral with this powerful exercise that will have you building on positivity week after week. Ready for all the rainbows and butterflies in your business? Tune in now!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- What it looks like to be stuck in a negative spiral 24/7
- How negativity lingers even when things are going well
- The flip-the-switch process you need to get out of negativity
- Why you’re unconsciously keeping yourself from opportunities
- A simple exercise to build positive momentum every week
“Entrepreneurship is really personal and vulnerable. When things are going good or bad we take things personally because of that.”
“If your brain is trained to worry, it doesn’t matter if things are going good or bad.”
“To grow your business, you need to have a growth mindset.”
Discussed on the Show:
The Gifts of Imperfection Book
Go-to Gal Ep 77: Mindset Shifts for When Things are Going Good