Episode #212. It’s that time of year when we feel the immense pressure of living up to all the resolutions and goals we’ve set for ourselves. And that comes with a whole lot of overwhelm. But there is a pathway for creating emotional freedom in your business, especially if you’re feeling burnt out and energetically drained. In this episode, I talk about what I do when I’m caught in that push and pull that we’re all too familiar with.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How blocking off time on your calendar prevents that emotionally draining internal struggle when other people’s priorities come up
- How the constant weighing of decisions can spread out to literally every type of business activity you engage with
- Why making the decisions ahead of time is now a non-negotiable for me (!)
- The empowering effect that delegation has on your team
- Where in your life are you having that draining internal debate with yourself
- To be on the lookout for scenarios where you need to put boundaries in place to relieve so much of the mental and emotional load of your business.
- Why creating rules, boundaries (or whatever word you resonate with the most) helps you to not get caught in that struggle
“If I have this time blocked off on my calendar, that time is sacred time.”
“We’re the boss. We can make our own rules and exceptions as long as we decide them ahead of time.”
“When we find these things that work for us in our business, it’s also interesting to see how we can also use that for ourselves in our life.’
“If you’re the type of person who gets into those internal struggles, stay true to your original intentions to hold the value where you really want to so you can take yourself out of that.”
“If the decision has been made, it feels like a huge energetic weight has been lifted off my shoulders.”