Episode #110. Is the coronavirus affecting your mindset? As business owners, we’re being affected in different ways in our personal and professional lives. I want to make sure that we’re addressing important topics in both these areas while we’re doing our best to not freak out. But first let me say that with all the change going on in the world, it’s OK to be kind of freaking out.
In this episode, I want to give you a look into the things I’ve been doing to take care of my mental health. From the habits I always try to have to the new things I’m implementing, I want to let you in on the actions that are going to help you feel a bit more sane in a time of craziness.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- 7 Mindset practices to do in chaos and calm for your mental wellbeing
- The first thing habit to instill that will clear your mind
- How to deal with concerns that are within your control
- What you can do to make the most of this situation in your business and life
- How to lead with generosity no matter the circumstances
“When you have thoughts floating around in your head you literally cannot use the logical part of your brain to assess them.”
“Being intentional about what we want to have in our families and in our businesses is something that we have at least a little bit of control over.”
“Take the time to quiet your mind and intentionally fill your brain with positive thoughts.”