Episode #189. Picture this: you’ve just had your best month ever in business. You didn’t even think making this much was possible for you! After the celebration fades, you start to wonder. Will you ever hit this mark again? Where do you even go from here? In this on-air coaching call with web design wonder Erin Alexander, you’ll learn my favorite ways to leap out of scarcity and into abundance with a powerful combo of strategy and mindset.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- What to do when you’ve had your best month ever – but worry it won’t happen again
- Why revenue isn’t the only business goal you should set
- How rethinking your identity can help you overcome money blocks
- Why putting successful people on a pedestal limits your mindset
- The reason so hard to separate your worth from your income
“It seems like our success is tied to money on a month-to-month basis. That’s a totally unrealistic way to be assessing ourselves. It’s unfair of us to even do this.”
“As you’re growing your business, your best month could turn into your worst month. You can get to a whole new level of business where your best month could turn into your worst month and that best month can get even better.”
“We set goals all the time in our industry to double, triple 10x. But outside of this industry, I feel like that’s not as common or normal. The cool thing is, those things are possible. But your brain has to be able to keep up with it.”
Discussed on the Show:
- Sign up for On-Air Coaching
- “Which movie villain is sabotaging your success?”
- Strategic Growth Intensive
More About Erin:
Erin Alexander is the owner of Product Powerhouse, a web design agency for product-based businesses. She helps shop owners build, grow, and scale using Shopify. She’s also a wife, mom of two, and avid iced coffee drinker.