Episode #72. Wanna peek behind the scenes of my audience survey? I’m about to pull the curtain on all the ins and outs of getting audience feedback from why I do it to the very questions I asked. No matter your audience size, you’ll be able to leverage this feedback strategy for yourself.
In this episode, you’ll discover feedback ideas you can sprinkle throughout your content to get to know your audience in a whole new way. This survey journey is a win-win for everyone. Tune in now to find out what I’m doing and how you can do it too!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- What to do if your audience isn’t big or relevant enough to survey
- When NOT to listen to your survey results
- How to ask the right questions to get the most effective feedback
- Where to ask your survey questions for the best results
- How to ask questions that help you put the right offer together
- When to offer a giveaway to get survey responses
“Sometimes surveys steer us wrong. Don’t get skewed by the results.”
“Using the phrases your potential clients use in your marketing will make them feel like you’re reading their mind.”
“The people who take the time to tell you more care more.”