Episode #102. No matter where you are in your business, you can always uplevel your mindset on sales. For some reason, entrepreneurs get stuck here again and again. Here to help us get unstuck with a big paradigm shift is Erika Tebbens!
In this conversation, you’ll learn how to broaden your scope of prospective clients, redefine selling in your business, why a diverse career background can mean success and so much more.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How Erika brings inclusivity into her business with a smart ‘welcome mat’
- Erika’s journey from retail to farming to direct sales and entrepreneurship
- Why a diverse career background can be beneficial to clients
- The mindset shift that will broaden your scope of prospective clients
- Why you can serve people at any level of business
- How to redefine selling for yourself and your clients
- Erika’s 4 steps to making more money without sleazy sales tactics
“The diversity of my experience is actually my strength for my clients now.”
“We all have value to give. You are the expert at what you do and other people are the expert in what they do.”
“When I started my consulting business, suddenly I was selling myself. That’s a vulnerable position.”
More About Erika:
Erika has been selling for over 20 years and teaching sales and leadership for the past fifteen years. She’s been a leader and a trainer for corporate retail (Calvin Klein), small business retail, and direct sales. She’s successfully run her own businesses, and coached many others to do the same.
Erika is passionate about helping women build strong, profitable businesses they love and can feel good about. She teaches women how to sell in a way that’s more relational than transactional. The result is feeling less like a pushy salesperson and more like an expert who provides value and service to her clients. She also teaches simple methods to get “raving fans,” which leads to more repeat and referral business.
Her mission is to give women confidence and clarity around sales and marketing so they can make the money they want to live the life they desire.
No Sleaze Sales guide bit.ly/nosleazeselling
Success Squad info: bit.ly/success-squad