Episode #52. Micala Quinn is known for helping moms leverage their skills to become work from home moms, but that’s only the tip of the iceberg. This phenomenal woman made the transition from virtual assistant to course creator and cultivated knowledge along the way to work less and still grow more.
If you’re interested in getting to the next level without adding more hours, tune in to this inspiring episode!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How Micala made the jump from virtual assistant to course creator
- The steps Micala took to triple her take-home pay from teacher to virtual assistant
- How Micala’s built up her coaching program to reach almost $500,000 in revenue
- What Micala did to overcome her fears and step out of her shell as an entrepreneur
- The one thing Micala focuses on in order to grow her business
“You don’t have to grow slow just because you only want to work 15 hours a week.”
“You can’t put yourself out there once and expect something to happen. It takes trial and error.”
“Focus on the numbers that are going to matter the most for you and your business.”