Episode #48. Chances are you haven’t considered running your business as an agency. Jen Berson is here to show you that this is one business model you need to consider. Besides sharing her expert tips on running a successful agency, Jen offers insights into running a team and creating a business that supports your dream lifestyle.
If you’re tired of being overworked and underpaid, put those headphones in and listen to this gem-packed episode.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How Jen made the unpopular decision to go from litigator to PR CEO
- What Jen did to create a business that served her lifestyle
- The unique way Jen applies the ‘Be, Do, Have’ model to hiring
- What makes an agency profitable and why you might consider this model
- Why starting an agency is so low-cost and easy to do
- How Jen works with billion-dollar companies in her mom-friendly agency
- Why there are better target markets than other entrepreneurs
- Jen’s tips on getting started with an agency model
“I’ve set up this business to completely complement the life that I wanted.”
“More income equals more impact.”
“I working less and making more money than ever because of this agency model.”
Discussed on the Show:
More about Jen:
Jennifer Berson is the President & Founder of Jeneration PR, a Public Relations & Social Media Marketing firm specializing in promoting beauty, baby & lifestyle brands, and Jeneration Academy, an online educational platform for entrepreneurs that includes courses, resources and the Jeneration Insiders Facebook community. Her brand-new course, Press Success, is a PR Master Class for entrepreneurs to learn the step-by-step strategy for executing a PR strategy that converts into massive press for their businesses. Prior to founding Jeneration PR in 2005, Jennifer was a civil litigation attorney in Los Angeles.
Jennifer has been featured in the New York Times, Forbes, Inc., Business Insider, Yahoo!, Entrepreneur Magazine, Huffington Post, EOFire, CBS.com, PR Week, Fox News, PR Web and was profiled on Apple.com. Jennifer was also selected by Babble.com as one of the 10 “Mompreneurs Who Made it Big!”