Episode #33. Gals, Sadie Lincoln is tearing down all the stereotypes and ideals of what a CEO should be and I am loving it! This incredible woman is the co-founder and CEO of barre3—and has evolved into so much more. Sadie went from teaching tons of classes, checking people in, doing all the things to stepping back and really nurturing her movement.
This conversation is full of gems from dealing with criticism, removing your ego from success, evolving as a person separate from your business and so much more. Listen now for major inspiration on living your best life as boss and beyond!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- The methodical and sustainable business model Sadie uses to grow barre3
- How Sadie utilizes her strengths as an energizer and connector to grow a movement
- What Sadie did to evolve from doing all the things into serving from her strengths
- How to remove your ego from your business in order to truly succeed
- The unique culture of struggle and failure Sadie created to uplift her employees
- What fundamental mindset shift Sadie seeks to make around fitness
“I really believe a rising tide lifts all boats.”
“I am not a company. I am a human being very separate from my company.”
“My worth is not in the external measure of success that you see on Instagram.”
More about Sadie:
Sadie Lincoln is the co-founder and CEO of barre3, a fitness company focused on teaching people to be balanced in body and empowered from within. Starting in 2008 with the flagship studio in Portland, Oregon, barre3 has grown to include more than 120 franchise studios powered by female entrepreneurs, plus an online-workout streaming-subscriber base in 98+ countries. What started as a workout has blossomed into a full-blown movement made up of millions of people focused on body positivity, being empowered, and redefining what success in fitness means.