Episode #205. Goal planning on your mind? Whatever goal-setting system you use, make sure you aren’t making these mistakes!
I’m going to share several goal-setting tips that you can implement whether you’re simply writing goals on a piece of paper or following a step-by-step framework. I’ll also be sharing goal-setting mistakes I’m seeing clients, students, friends, and all of the above make when it comes to dreaming up all the incredible things they want to accomplish. Learn the mindset that’s unknowingly keeping you stuck and the keys to connecting with your goals in a way that makes them happen.
Listen now to get excited about setting goals and achieving them and get on the right track for all the amazing things you’re going to bring to life this year!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- The big-picture perspective you need to approach goals
- Why you can say goodbye to guilt and go bigger than ever
- How to open your mind to all the opportunities around you
- Why commitment + belief is the spark that makes things happen
- How you might get stuck doing business the same as always
- What to do with your goals after you write them down
- The key to forming a deeper connection with your goals
- How to tap into the real power of a vision board
“Whatever you’re doing, you’re in the business of inspiring others.”
“Business moves at the speed of your beliefs.”
“Why are we so afraid of our hopes? We have been through enough disappointment this year that I feel like we’ve been working those disappointment muscles and we could handle it.”
“If you’re not open to certain opportunities, you might miss them because you simply are not aware of them.”
“The thing I see the most is people that don’t even set the goal because they can’t see how to achieve the goal.”
“Where I see people struggling with their goals is that they write them down, or they put them in a pretty planner, and then nothing.”