After years of helping coaches and experts take stages and share their message, Lisa was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis and forced to completely change her lifestyle. This required her to redefine what success looked like, and it ignited her drive to live a life of purpose.
Now she teaches women entrepreneurs how to successfully grow a business they love without sacrificing their values, boundaries, and life goals. Through the power of social media and online visibility opportunities, Lisa helps you discover your impactful message and helps you show up to share it with the people you’re meant to transform.
When you combine her leadership, years of experience in the online business world, and her loving compassion to meet you where you are, you’ll find Lisa will be the answer to building the business and life of your dreams!
Connect with Lisa Benavidez
“If social media and being present online in any capacity drains you, create a system around it so that you’re not having to be there every day, but your value is showing up every day so you’re continuing to make that impact in sharing your knowledge and your gift.”
“Your main content is this one place that you like to show up, that you’re gonna give all the goods in one place once a week. Whether this is a podcast, a video kind of series, on Facebook, YouTube or a blog. Depending on your strengths, you can decide what your main content is going to be each week where you’re going to deliver.”
“Consistency to me means that your message is consistent over and over and over again, and the amounts of time you are showing up is also pretty consistent.”
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- What the Visibility Stack System is and how you can use it for your business
- Using a Content topic matrix to optimize content creation
- How to not get stuck on the mindset side of implementing
- Putting out the right offer and messaging to engage your audience
- Staying accountable and committed to be consistent with your content
- Being mindful of your energy to create and stay authentic
- Making sure your platforms are in alignment with your main content and business goals
Love the show? Then why don’t you:
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts.
- Subscribe to the show.
- Tag us on Instagram @go.to.gal or Jaclyn @jaclyn_mellone and let us know what you think or what and who you’d want to hear on the show!
- Want to become a Gal Pal? Head on over to this link to Become a Go-To Gal Podcast Insider