CEO of Sales Maven, Nikki Rausch has the unique ability to transform the misunderstood process of “selling”.
With 25+ years of experience selling to prestigious organizations like The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and NASA, Nikki shattered sales records and received “top producer” awards along the way.
Today, entrepreneurs and small business owners hire Nikki to show them how to sell successfully and authentically.
An engaging speaker, she shares the secrets of her sales success through keynote speeches and business-changing workshops. Her robust Sales Maven Society ignites game-changing outcomes for clients.
Nikki has written 3 books, all available on Amazon. And she has a podcast called Sales Maven which you can find on your favorite podcast platform.
Connect with Nikki Rausch
“People who know you who like and trust you are willing to make introductions on your behalf, but they won’t do it until you ask them because they don’t even think about doing it. So don’t be afraid to reach out to somebody who has some kind of relationship or rapport with.”
“ I have a rapport bank account with everybody I come into contact with. I’m always trying to make deposits in the rapport bank account. And when I make a misstep and there’s a withdrawal, there’s still some type of a balance.”
“Decide for yourself. What resonates with me? What can I take away from what I just heard? What am I willing to just test out and see if it works? Does it not work? Either way is okay. Most things in our business is a test anyway. You might as well be willing to test it. ”
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- The importance of relationships and your network
- How to have your rapport bank account
- Being okay with resistance when selling
- How many questions is too many questions in conversations
- Allowing more flexibility in the way they communicate
- Not being afraid to AB test it!
Love the show? Then why don’t you:
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts.
- Subscribe to the show.
- Tag us on Instagram @go.to.gal or Jaclyn @jaclyn_mellone and let us know what you think or what and who you’d want to hear on the show!
- Want to become a Gal Pal? Head on over to this link to Become a Go-To Gal Podcast Insider