Sage Polaris has written high-converting copy for more than 400+ clients earning them millions of dollars. She helps personal brands and service providers sell more of their service or offer with the words on their website.
She has worked with Chalene Johnson, Chrisette Michele, Rick Mulready, and Lynne Twist. Basically, she makes money for the “internet-famous” people we all look up to.
Connect with Sage
“It takes time to build that audience, to be able to offer something at a lower cost and to have it be profitable.”
“It’s about understanding the strategy that underpins the page before you make all these choices about your copy. Because if you don’t understand the audience and you don’t know that the offer is gonna land with them, the copy really won’t do you much.”
“The thing that’s often missing is listening to your audience. You really need to know your audience and appeal to what they specifically want from you. That way they feel seen and heard. And at the end of the day, that’s what everybody wants in your copy.”
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- The four different buyer types and how we all buy based on our personality
- How to create deep connections even before you start selling
- Why personification is a great copywriting hack to increase sales conversions
- How to make your audience feel seen and heard through your copy
Mentioned on the show:
- Sage’s free gift: Triple Your Open Rate (The Email Template)
- Which Movie Villain is Sabotaging You? Take the quiz!
Love the show? Then why don’t you:
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts.
- Subscribe to the show.
- Tag us on Instagram @go.to.gal or Jaclyn @jaclyn_mellone and let us know what you think or what and who you’d want to hear on the show!
- Want to become a Gal Pal? Head on over to this link to Become a Go-To Gal Podcast Insider