Liam Austin is the co-founder of Entrepreneurs HQ and a virtual event strategist, having launched over 15 virtual summits, dozens of quick workshops, and many more online events, hosting over 400 speakers whilst educating 100,000+ business owners through his programs. Virtual Events That Sell is his 6-week implementation program which makes it easy for you to create your own high-impact virtual events, from workshops and masterminds to summits and conferences, with the end goal of selling more of your high-ticket offer (includes how to blueprint, validate and sell your new program.) Liam is also the creator of the Million Dollar Virtual Summit Program, where he partners with select clients to generate seven figures.
Connect with Liam
“The quickest, easiest way to think about these is summits, at one end of the spectrum, big impact, big project. The other end of the spectrum is the quick workshop wins that we create. They’re like a 90-minute training session that you can set up in just the space of a few days.”
“The idea for virtual summits and events is let’s build your authority. Let’s showcase your expertise to the world, build your email list. So people see you as that go-to expert so they come to you. You’re their number one choice that they wanna work with to get more help.”
“Ideally, depending on what your business is like with our business, with our main program is predictable income, freedom. We teach people how to turn these virtual events – whether it’s a workshop, summit, challenge, seminar, retreat, boot camp – into an automated event.”
“Spend time to really identify the right topic, the right niche, the right results, the right headline, the call to action. It’s gonna have the product name right for the workshop. And we’re gonna actually attract people in.”
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Summits vs. workshops and when to use them strategically
- Making the small tweaks and changes that have a high impact or promise
- What types of offers work for quick and easy wins
- The key to high ticket offers that are highly scalable and profitable
- Pricing to properly frame virtual events
Mentioned on the show:
Love the show? Then why don’t you:
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts.
- Subscribe to the show.
- Tag us on Instagram @go.to.gal or Jaclyn @jaclyn_mellone and let us know what you think or what and who you’d want to hear on the show!
- Want to become a Gal Pal? Head on over to this link to Become a Go-To Gal Podcast Insider