Kendra Hennessy is a home management expert and positive motherhood enthusiast. She is a podcast host and founder of Mother like a Boss™, where she puts reluctant homemakers back in the driver’s seat of motherhood through bite-size and practical routines and mindset shifts. Her mission is to empower moms through no-nonsense, realistic changes that they can stick with.
Kendra lives in upstate NY with her husband Adam, raising their daughter AC and son Everett. She loves all things coffee, and chocolate and can usually be found in her off time binge-watching something on TV. She loves giving support and encouragement to the moms of the world and helping them make motherhood feel easier in every season.
Connect with Kendra
“There is a disconnect with what we think and believe about homemaking and home management. The tasks we’re doing – cleaning, cooking, laundry – and all of those things, are components of it. But homemaking is also about the things you’re cultivating within your family.”
“Urgent and important are two different things. The problem is we’ve confused the two in our brains, and now it’s hard to prioritize because everything feels like it should be important instead of sitting down and deciding what’s actually important for you.”
“Breaking something down into its absolute simplest form is the greatest way to take away the overwhelm and actually turn it into something productive.”
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- What’s holding us back from being our best selves
- Mistakes we’re constantly committing in creating content
- How it’s possible to start a business amidst managing your home
- Tips for removing the friction points in your business and home life
- Why mompreneurs shouldn’t feel shame and stress
- Having the right mindset and beliefs to avoid the overwhelm
- The art of distinguishing between urgent and important