Episode #38. Are you ready to show up more freely in your business and life? The incredible Susan Hyatt came on the podcast to share how we can get our power back AND infuse life with pleasure. Sign me up!
Susan shares that if we’re spending any time shrinking and hiding ourselves, we’re doing that in every area of our lives. It’s time to get rid of all the deprivation. What we need is more pleasure! Are you in? Listen now to bring greater power and pleasure to every aspect of your life and business.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How Susan monetizes multiple brands in her business
- Why Susan still offers one-on-one coaching
- When being scrappy and resourceful can actually hurt your business
- The solution you most likely need in order to reach the next level
- How to supercharge your life with a ‘summer of yes’
- Tips on adding essential pleasures to your everyday routine
- How to stop deleting yourself from your own life
- The difference between guilty pleasures and good pleasures
“I had to let go of the hustler and move into the CEO role.”
“If I can get a woman to devote herself to her own pleasure, she always makes more money.”
“Women have literally been deleting themselves from their own lives, from opportunity, from showing up.”
More about Susan:
Susan Hyatt is a master certified life coach who has helped thousands of women to
transform their bodies and lives. She’s the creator of the Bare Process, the Bare Deck,
the Bare Podcast, and an online community called Bare Daily. With her fiery Facebook
rants—including “Whoop Ass Wednesday,” where she reads a fresh batch of hate mail
from Internet trolls and gives her sassiest response—Susan has gained an international
following of women who love her honesty, humor, and fearlessness. Susan has been
featured in Cosmopolitan, Woman’s World, Seventeen, and O: The Oprah Magazine, and was
a Finalist for the Athena Award, honoring her work in the field of women’s empowerment.
Learn more at: shyatt.com