Episode #47. Do you ever think about the purpose behind your product? The feeling you want your customers to have when they work with you? Why what you do really matters? Shunta Grant is the queen of purpose, Gals, and she’s here to teach us the core values behind creating a business of purpose and joy.
Shunta runs two fabulous businesses. She’s the owner of Because of Zoe, a hair bow business, and a business educator teaching the Peace Pace Progress Framework. I can’t wait for you to listen to this episode because Shunta has this amazing way of breaking things down into a foundation and getting to the core of running a business that really matters to you and your customers. Tune in now!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How Shunta runs a retail business and a coaching business with a baby at home
- The essential Framework Shunta teaches to build a strong business foundation
- Why spending time making your business ‘pretty’ hurts you in the end
- How finding the purpose behind your product leads to a raving fan base
- The engaging way Shunta connects with her community online
- How doing too much led Shunta to a peace-filled way of doing business
- Why joy is a core value in Shunta’s business and what she does to feel more of it
- How Shunta’s team lives their value of ‘life first, business second’
“You need a focus and a purpose before you need a logo.”
“You don’t have to worry about selling if you focus on why what you do matters to your customers.”
“When you actually start making smart decisions, better opportunities open up for you.”
More about Shunta:
Shunta Grant is a business educator helping women build business and life on the OTHER side of busy through teaching her signature 4-step Peace Pace Progress™ Framework. The Peace Pace Progress™ Framework teaches women how to STOP doing #AllTheThings in their business so they can focus on what will get them to their one desired destination. Shunta is also the creator of Because of Zoe Designs, a hair bow company specializing in celebrating the joy of childhood and host of the Business, Life & Joy podcast.
When Shunta isn’t helping women journey to the other side of busy, you can find her building blocks with her son, Liam, or walking the aisles of Target and TJMaxx with her daughter, Zoe. If you want to build a business and life on the other side of busy, join Shunta at shuntagrant.com to get the journey started!