Episode #65. Have you ever considered starting a conference? Danielle Raymo is here to share her unique story of how she evolved her business from social media management to include owning event space and launching a social media conference.
Producing an event is a unique way to level up your authority. I love how Danielle added multiple revenue streams that all connect to her core business strength. Tune in now to learn more about starting a conference and the thought goes into adding additional revenue streams that meld with your core business.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How to lean into another revenue stream without losing focus on your core mission
- Danielle’s collaboration strategy to utilize space and connect with the community
- Why Danielle chose to start a social media conference
- How to ask the right questions to get feedback you can implement in your business
- What big sponsors are really looking for in an event
- Danielle’s advice for launching an event and what you need to think about
More About Danielle:
Danielle Raymo is a freelance social media specialist, the owner of Rochester Brainery, and the co-founder of Upstate Social Sessions. She has more than nine years of experience in brand development and event coordination and holds a B.S. in Communication from The College at Brockport. She loves making community connections, frequenting local markets, traveling (historical vacations for the win!), and singing along to show tunes.