About Kimberly Crossland
Kimberly Crossland is the founder of Roadpreneur and Cruisin’ + Campfires, two companies designed to keep families together and living in freedom through travel and entrepreneurship. The goal of both businesses is to inspire meaningful change through the power of a strategic, thoughtful approach to life and business. In her free time, you can find her looking for a new adventure together with her two boys.
Connect with Kimberly Crossland
“Time freedom, being disconnected from your phone, and not sacrificing life for work is something I want to build.” – Jaclyn Mellone
“Disappointment usually stems from missed expectations. Shift those expectations and establish that clear communication that allows us to be on the same page and have those healthy boundaries.” – Jaclyn Mellone
“If you can have an approach where you set up your business to do things like batch blogging, you can now plan one day a month to write all this. As a result, having recurring revenue is critical. But limit when and how you’re showing up.” – Kimberly Crossland
“A lot of times, what we don’t realize is that the recurring revenue concept can be translated in a way that it’s more of a funnel concept, and that requires you to really adopt the customer journey map and really understand what that customer journey looks like.” – Kimberly Crossland
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Time freedom as a core desire for entrepreneurs
- Setting up recurring and diversifying revenue
- Automating and systematizing your business while you’re on the road
- Choosing platforms that align with your business’s values and goals
- Systems to build your lifestyle business
- How streamlining processes can make life easier
- Models to strengthen business stability
Love the show? Then why don’t you:
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts.
- Subscribe to the show.
- Tag us on Instagram @go.to.gal or Jaclyn @jaclyn_mellone and let us know what you think or what and who you’d want to hear on the show!
- Want to become a Gal Pal? Head on over to this link to Become a Go-To Gal Podcast Insider