About Amy Porterfield
Amy Porterfield is an ex-corporate girl turned online marketing expert and CEO of a multimillion-dollar business. During her corporate days, she worked with mega-brands like Harley-Davidson as well as Peak Performance Coach Tony Robbins. After one fateful boardroom meeting and witnessing the lifestyle, financial, and work freedom an online business has to offer, Amy developed her nine-to-five exit plan and never looked back.
Through her best-selling courses and top-ranked marketing podcast, Online Marketing Made Easy, Amy has helped hundreds of thousands of entrepreneurs turn in their two weeks’ notice and trade burnout for freedom, income, and impact. Amy’s action-by-action teaching style provides aspiring business owners with the tools they need to bypass overwhelm and build a business they love.
Amy empowers women across the globe to take their futures into their own hands and find professional autonomy, independence, achievement, and success far beyond what a corporate glass ceiling would traditionally allow.
Connect with Amy Porterfield
“There are over 7 billion people in this world, and there’s room for everybody.” – Amy Porterfield
“Whatever you create in your business, whatever you teach, whatever you make, whatever you create, you have to have gotten results so that you can teach other people how to get those results.” – Amy Porterfield
“You don’t need to be more; you already have what you need inside you to create this business that you want to create or teach. You just need a 10% edge so you can show people the way.” – Amy Porterfield
“If you just take action little by little and keep going, you’ll find your sweet spot, which can actually help the business explode.” – Amy Porterfield
“Clarity will bring you to what you need to do, but you have to get started. Take the pressure off yourself. What are you good at? What comes naturally? Where have you gotten results? Let’s develop that into a business. And then, from there, we’ll find out what you’re really meant to do. Once you get into action, your passion will come out.” – Amy Porterfield
“Feeling unworthy or not enough makes you play small and makes you be something in your business you don’t want to be.” – Amy Porterfield
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Amy’s shift from being a corporate girl to an online marketing expert and CEO of a multimillion-dollar business
- Why starting a business is possible for everyone
- Writing “Two Weeks Notice,” a step-by-step guide to help people transition from being employees to business owners
- How to find your 10% edge in business
- Building a business allows people to create a lifestyle that suits their needs and desires
- What successful online business owners have: freedom to work in any way they want
- What boss traps are and how to get away from it
Mentioned on the Show:
Love the show? Then why don’t you:
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts.
- Subscribe to the show.
- Tag us on Instagram @go.to.gal or Jaclyn @jaclyn_mellone and let us know what you think or what and who you’d want to hear on the show!
- Want to become a Gal Pal? Head on over to this link to Become a Go-To Gal Podcast Insider