About Rachel Luna
Rachel Luna is a highly sought-after international speaker, best-selling author, and Certified Master Neuroscience Coach to 6 and 7-figure earning entrepreneurs. Named by Forbes as one of The 11 Most Inspiring Female Entrepreneurs To Follow On Instagram, this former US Marine has a reputation for inspiring confident action and helping her clients double, triple, and quadruple their income. Her clients often referred to her as their “secret weapon.”
Through her top-rated podcast, Permission to Offend – which has listeners in over 90 countries around the world – social media platforms, email list, courses, her live event Confidence Activated, and journaling membership – The Faith Activated Journaling Experience, Rachel is on a mission to help 11 million women step into faith, worth and wealth.
If you’re ready to return to your truth, own it, and live fully self-expressed without fear of judgment, rejection, or defamation – so that you can step into your next level of elevation, Rachel Luna is the girl you call.
Connect with Rachel Luna
“The fastest way to build your business is to build your confidence. I can give you all of the strategies from A to Z. But if you don’t have the confidence to execute that strategy, it does nothing. ”
“Everything looks one way on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube, but behind the scenes, it’s a hot mess. What helped them overcome that hurdle was not continuing to live on someone else’s framework. It was rather them connecting to their truth and aligning with their values.”
“You have to give yourself permission to offend in support of your dreams because the truth is, there are going to be some people who are not offended that you’re asking for the sale or that you’re pursuing your dreams. They’re offended that you even have the dream in the first place.”
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- What it means to give yourself the permission to offend
- Taking your confidence to the next level to execute the best business strategies effectively
- What it means to connect and align with your own truth
- Why success is not exactly what it looks like in social media
- Giving yourself the permission to offend means risking your reputation
- Understanding how tolerant you are to being offended
- Journaling as an important daily business practice
- Three steps in journaling: right, shift, and script
Mentioned on the Show:
Love the show? Then why don’t you:
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts.
- Subscribe to the show.
- Tag us on Instagram @go.to.gal or Jaclyn @jaclyn_mellone and let us know what you think or what and who you’d want to hear on the show!
- Want to become a Gal Pal? Head on over to this link to Become a Go-To Gal Podcast Insider