Have you ever had a client who made you feel like you were never good enough? What about someone who called you at all hours, working insanely hard just to keep their business. You know, I’m a people person and I’ve still had nightmare clients who made me feel underappreciated and undervalued.
The thing is, when I was dealing with pain in the butt clients I realized it was actually all my fault. How? Tune into this episode to find out how you could be behind your nightmare client problems and the tips that just might fix it!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- My experience working with nightmare clients who determined my schedule
- What we’re doing that actually creates nightmare clients
- The common denominator between all your difficult clients that makes a big difference
- What to do if you have a difficult client right now
- How to show up so your clients don’t treat you like crap
- 4 tips to eliminate your nightmare client problem!
“I would find myself with clients where I felt like I had to jump through hoops.”
“Sometimes we get intimidated by bigger clients and put them on a pedestal.”
“Your clients are your equals.”