There are some guilty consciences in the air and it’s about time we cleared that up! I don’t know about you but I was practically raised with guilt. Feeling guilty is something I’ve struggled with for a long time and that’s why I’m very intentional about how I deal with it.
If you’ve been going on a guilt trip all summer long, listen in to this episode for a welcome perspective shift!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why it’s so easy to go on a guilt trip in this season
- What to do when your conscience starts to feel heavy with guilt
- How constantly apologizing is a sign of a guilt problem
- The simple, smart way to flip the switch on your guilt
- What to do when you’re always downplaying your success
“The constant weight of guilt can really hold you back.”
“Just because it’s simple, doesn’t mean it’s easy.”
“This is an energy shift that will ripple positive energy into whatever situation you’re in.”