Episode #107. There’s something people don’t talk enough about when it comes to being a podcast guest…So today I’m excited to take you behind the scenes and talk about why pitching yourself isn’t the only way to get on a podcast.
In fact, when I look at the podcasts I’ve been on, many were podcasts that I didn’t send pitches to. With that little tidbit in mind, I’m going to share with you 5 ways you can get on podcasts without pitching because the ultimate goal is to get booked…and it doesn’t matter what way you get there! Tune in now to get one step closer to your next podcast interview.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- 5 ways to be a podcast guest without pitching yourself
- Signs you might need to make relationship-building a higher priority
- How becoming a connector will deepen your network and your opportunities
- How to bring the magic of the casserole effect into your business
- A simple way to connect with people who seem out of your comfort zone
“The ultimate goal is you being a podcast guest. It doesn’t matter how you get there.”
“Positioning yourself as a connector is a great way to pay it forward.”
“Here’s the thing about the podcast world: people know each other.”