- As an expert, its important to know that your role as an expert is that you can diagnose and solve peoples problems.
- There are times when you need to go to experts to solve problems because what I find more than anything is that people are trying to solve the wrong problem.
- Actually solving the right problems will help you grow your business.
- Marketing isnt always the problem.
- If its not working at the scale youre at now, growing that is not going to help.
- Its not that what youre selling isnt valuable. But it starts with talking about it, packaging it in a way that people know that they need it. And this is where I see so many people going wrong and that theyre going out and chasing after more, more, more, more of all these different things.
- Entrepreneurs are focused on these other things but theyre not really focused on their offer.
- Sometimes you just got to take that very same exact thing that youre offering thats amazing, but that youre putting in front of the wrong people. And you dont necessarily need more people. You just need different people.
- We have much better perspective on other peoples businesses than our own.
- Is the problem the marketing or is the problem the offer? Thats what were trying to figure out here.
- If youre not converting at a small scale, converting at a big scale is not gonna happen. Youre just not gonna convert more people but youre gonna spend a lot of money trying to get there. Figure this out on a small scale and then you can take it big.
Links and References:
Read the transcript: