When I started my first podcast, I hadn’t made any money from my business yet! In the beginning, I thought interviewing guests was going to help build our audience the most—and it did help—but that was just the start of how it changed my business.
In this episode, I’m pulling the curtain to show you the huge benefit of podcasting that you may not have thought of yet. Whether you have a podcast or just dream of one, this is going to help you reframe how you look at podcasting.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why podcasting isn’t all about growing your audience—this isn’t like Instagram, y’all!
- The real reason why podcasting is so good for your business even if you’re just starting
- What you should really think about when it comes to listener and download numbers
- My thought process behind rebranding the podcast despite losing listeners
- Why you’ll get amazing guests on your podcast regardless of your numbers
- How to get your dream clients involved in your podcast
“Growing your audience is not the only value podcasting brings to your business.”
“We get so caught up in podcast numbers that 100 people doesn’t sound like much. Would you go to an event to talk to 100 people? Yes, that’s a big deal.”
“Having a platform I can share with people has really opened up the door.”