What do you charge for those things that aren’t so easy to put a number on? Whether it’s your life’s work or something that’s outrageously easy to you, figuring out what to charge can be a mind melter. In this episode, I share the secret to approaching this conundrum without driving yourself or your business into the ground.
Are you too expensive? Undercharging? Listen now to discover the 3 keys to pricing so you’ll have confidence when you’re putting it all out there.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Where value really matters when you’re pricing an offer
- How to choose an audience that will clamor to buy what you’re selling
- The tricky thing that happens when you target people who can’t pay
- Why it’s crucial to know your hours and your team’s hours
- The reason why selling packages isn’t all it’s cracked up to be
- The #1 thing you need to have in order to price your offer
- How to start changing your beliefs about what you charge
“Pricing is never forever.”
“Don’t try to hide your hourly in a package. Own it.”
“You can only raise your rates as high as your beliefs.”