If you’ve been feeling overwhelmed and overworked lately, Christine McAlister has some words for you. This inspiring woman is all about bringing passion into your work AND making six figures while you do it.
Listen to this episode and find out if you’re acting more like an employee than an entrepreneur in your own business. Plus, Christine has fantastic tips on replacing your income the simple way. Get out your headphones and listen now!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How being an introvert plays into Christine’s business model
- Why Christine self-published her book in order to reach her goals
- How you might be stuck in an employee mindset as an entrepreneur
- What to do if your schedule feels like a whack-a-mole of to-do’s
- Why personality and passion is more important than your strategy
- The #1 thing to do when you have a clarity problem
“We have this belief that we have to earn it and that means we have to work really hard.”
“As entrepreneurs, there’s not a job description you have to cram yourself into.”
“When the mindset is strong, the strategy is simple.”
More about Christine:
Christine McAlister is an entrepreneur, business coach and the author of the #1 bestseller The Income Replacement Formula: Seven Simple Steps To Doing What You Love And Making Six Figures From Anywhere.
An expert on turning tragedy into triumph, she founded her company, Life With Passion, after the full-term stillbirth of her first daughter, Maeve.
She’s been featured in Inc., Business Insider, The Huffington Post, and the Entrepreneurs On Fire podcast. Christine helps high-achievers all over the world to replace their incomes (and then some!), and to quit and stay out of their 9-5s, by building businesses out of their passions.
Christine and her husband and “rainbow baby,” Fiora, live with their 2 rescue dogs, near their Arabian horses, in Louisville, Kentucky.