What happens when you take someone not-so into camping on a multi-day hike? A lot of hard-earned lessons! Gals, this hiking trip pushed me so past my limits and when I finally started unpacking my experience, I realized I had to share it with you.
Tune in to this episode to hear my experince hiking to Havasupi Falls and the life-changing insights I gleaned from the trip. If you’ve ever felt like you were a failure in your business or that the road to success can be grueling and painful, this one’s for you!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- What happens when the easy way out isn’t an option
- How I worked on my mindset in the middle of a grueling hike
- Why feeling proud and accomplished isn’t always the biggest takeaway
- The secret sign that you’re on the verge of a major breakthrough
- Why it’s ok when things feel way harder than you think they should
- What it feels like when you’re actually ‘all in’ on your goals
“I felt like I was a big failure, but he was looking at me as this big success.”
“How often are we so freaking amazingly close to hitting a goal and we feel like a failure?”
“It’s going to feel harder than it should, but it’s so much better to do it that way.”
“What if there was no plan B? What if you were actually all in?”