As entrepreneurs, the way we face our fears determines the success of our business. Gals, Ruth Soukup is here to start a conversation about fear that will have you daring to take action. Ruth is the woman behind Living Well, Spending Less and a bestselling author dedicated to helping women overcome fear and create a life they love.
On this episode, Ruth shares all kinds of insights from her entrepreneurial journey that are a must-know for every business owner out there. With her latest book, Do it Scared, Ruth is here to show you how to face your fears and crush your goals in the meantime. Listen now to show your fears who’s boss!
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How Ruth went from blogging to creating best-selling products
- The evolution of a product that’s possible when you stick with it
- How a bonus guide became a sold-out physical product
- Why becoming successful means more fear and how to overcome it
- How to tell when you’re in growth mode—and when you’re not
- The mindset shift that taught Ruth she doesn’t have to do it all herself
- Why most entrepreneurs struggle to overcome the outcast archetype
- How showing up to in-person events changed Ruth’s business
“There’s nothing you do in your business that you can’t later change, fix, and grow from.”
“The more successful you are, the bigger your problems are and the more zeroes behind your mistakes. But you’re equipped to deal with it because you’ve grown over time.”
“I’ve come to find to that when I get too comfortable and I don’t have that scared feeling, it means I’m not pushing myself.”
More about Ruth:
New York Times bestselling author Ruth Soukup is dedicated to helping women overcome fear and create a life they love. Through her blog, Living Well Spending Less, which reaches more than 1 million women each month, she encourages her readers to follow their dreams and reach their goals. She is also the founder of the Living Well Planner® and Elite Blog Academy®, as well as the author of five bestselling books. Her practical advice has been featured in numerous publications and news programs, including Women’s Day, Redbook, Family Circle and Fox News. Her Do It Scared® podcast launched on April 30, 2018 and her next book, Do It Scared®: Finding the Courage to Face Your Fears, Overcome Obstacles, and Create a Life You Love (Harper Collins) will be available in May 2019.
Available May 21, 2019, pre-order now!
- Facebook- Living Well Spending Less
- Pinterest- Living Well Spending Less